This is about the Funnel junkie mindset. I call it like this because it’s kind of an addiction where you are constantly trying to find new funnels and try to improve them. What you should do the most of your day is figuring out a Funnel. This is the most important bottleneck for People who have their business.
Today I want to show you how to do lead generation.
This is an active method to reach out to companies to get them to work with you.
- You need a social media presence like Instagram, Facebook, Linkedin, etc.
The Profile needs to show clearly what you do. This means it hast to specifically describe your service and your offer. You need to clearly communicate to everyone.
- Start with an outbound strategy. The point of outbound lead generation is that you are the one messaging people. Once you start message people, they get into your pipeline of looking into your content. With this strategy you marketing yourself. Create the flow of attention in what are you doing.
Happy New Year to all of you! In this video, I want to introduce my business partner John. He will be also an instructor in tribalmastermind. We also want to share our goals for 2021 and how to start your business in 2021 with a Boom. Extremely Important is your Personal growth. Be radical honest to yourself and set clear priorities. Cut off negativity out of your life like negative thinking, people, and self-sabotage. You need to learn sales and marketing in 2021, if you know how to market yourself, it can change your life.
Bill per project:
- more responsibility
- You can do more projects at the same time
- Convert your service to a package service
- Create your own packages what you can offer
Bill per hour:
- Worktime is limited
- You have to do everything what the clients want you to do
- Not able to develop processes
- Target specific type of customers
In this Upwork tutorial, I want to show you how to pick the right Upwork niche that is in demand. In conclusion, you no longer have to target something on Upwork that you are either not good at or something that is adequately oversupplied.
- Click on the website called www.upwork.com/hire – it shows you all the categories. That’s the major key to find something that you can deliver. Just print it out and circle all the categories that seem suitable for you.
- Perform market research. The best way to do this on Upwork is to check the supply VS demand. That’s actually simple, you want to see how long ago where those jobs posted and count how many job proposals were there per day. If there are more than 10 job proposals and each has less than five people applying, it’s a good category. With 10 per day, statistically, you have a chance to talk with one customer every day.
- Write down the number of offers per day next to each of those categories that you circled. You want to highlight the categories you are good at or are willing to learn. Subsequently, you want to write down how many proposals were there in the last 24 hours. That’s how you count the amount.
Most freelancers and starting entrepreneurs focus on the wrong thing when they start their business.
In this video, I want to show you how to focus on things that matter without wasting your time with things that don’t matter. So what matters? What matters is the bottlenecks. Those are the parts of your system that are just too tied for the business to run. For example, you have a lot of time and you can take on all sales calls unfortunately you are developer and you have few developers who have time as well to take on projects, but you don’t have enough people booking those calls. So your bottleneck the is lead generation. But this bottlenecks can also happen with your lifestyle. Start looking at the assembly line and focus on finding those bottlenecks. Focus on the bottlenecks and fix them. Repeat.
Most of the people who set ambitious goals spend 80% of their time stressing about that goal instead of on the work towards it. Why is this so? Because stress makes them feel paranoid or even “frozen”. Their minds feel heavy and they are not quick at their work. This video’ll show you how to become a high performer by achieving ambitious goals while staying lightweight, positive, and outcome-independent.
I’ll show you how to:
– direct your energy into your work, not into your worries (and subsequently stop feeding your ego)
– “unfreeze” yourself from feeling paranoid
– elevate your mood and change your identity to a positive person that is capable of achieving highly set goals
– develop an inner sense of trust in yourself to elevate to the next level …and all this without giving up on your ambitious goals!
- Lots of new things happen and I wanna say thank you to you guys!
We moved to a new office, it has actually more than 500 square meters including a coffee shop in the basement, a video room, a boiler room for sales and a sauna on top.
2.First of all the craziest thing is that we didn’t think we can do it in an exotic and cool location, because most of the companies that are successful these days online that are in our mastermind, they do set up offices in Europe. But it is dramatically hard for the members to set up companies and offices in exotic locations. But we accept the challenge and we did set up a massive office in Vietnam.
- So I really want to say thank you to every tribal mastermind member for your support and your trust in me and my company. It wouldn’t be possible without you.
- Bunch of cool things happened since I started. It was just me traveling. Then I met my girlfriend who later became my wife and we went traveling together. Later Jonas joined me and we start to produced better quality content while traveling. subsequently, we started Tribal Bootcamp which was this massive event in Bali, it was totally crazy and awesome. After all of this, I had time to take a break for a few months and getting back to my core, and think about my further goals.
Finally, after all this, we come to this point where we’re starting an office in a damn badass cool location.
- That’s gonna be the game-changer and the new chapter, because right now what we are going to do is we are going to not compete with other shitty consulting programs. No, we are breaking through and we are going to take over to give you the best, most efficient, highest quality life change mastermind.
- Be ready and stay tuned for the new chapters.
- The last and important thing I want to tell you is that you don’t look for excuses and talk about the Covid or Christmas is coming and you think that for this reason, you cannot make sales or revenue.
Bullsh*t, don’t let this social narrative come into your head and start something big!
I’m still writing this one folks, so those are just my notes:
People lose motivation and their internal fire. Sometimes they call it the mid-life crisis and sometimes they call it something else. The bottom line is that those times call for calibration of their internal compass.
1. Knowing What You Want Increases The Chance Of Getting It
“Don’t complain that you didn’t end up where you wanted if you didn’t even set the direction in the first place”
2. Make The Plan On How To Get There
Most of the things that you do are useless. Once you realize this, you’ll start rejecting most tasks and focus.
Most often you don’t “eat that frog” meaning that you come up with a bunch of useless tasks to avoid putting in the time into the important task that matters.
Here are the tools that’ll help you get there:
- Trust Your Data
– Don’t believe in your mood
– Pain is not an indication that you do something wrong (ex. feeling uncomfortable on a sales call or being at the gym) but neither it is an indication that you do something right (ex. working hard on the wrong thing)
– Copy-paste what works: Replicate what worked for you (or others) before
– Don’t you EVER change what works (and retrieve it if you did)
- Time and Money
– Calculate your real hourly rate by dividing your monthly revenue by the monthly amount of hours you work
– Set an aspiring hourly rate for yourself to help filter which tasks you perform and which you don’t
You outsource what is below your real hourly rate. For example:
– Invest in services that buy you more time in which you can generate a higher dollar per hour, such as a cook or a cleaner but don’t pay people if you are not earning more than them per hour
– Invest in paying people who replicate you, performing set processes instead of you so that you can focus on higher dollar tasks
and you don’t do what is below your aspired hourly rate.
Let’s say you calculated your real hourly rate at $50 per hour but you’ve set your aspiring hourly rate at $5000. If somebody offers you to clean your house for $10 per hour, it is profitable for you at $40 because for this $10 investment you can make $50 back. On the other hand, if there is a task in your business that is ex. write a copy for your landing page that could be outsourced at $500 per hour but your aspiring rate is $5000 then you found something that you can not afford but is below your aspiration.
- Leverage Being A Solo Entrepreneur
You can offer higher ticket tailored services and create an authentic personal brand behind your company.
- Resistance To Failure
Statistically, the more failures along the way the more people give up. You just don’t.
- Cultivate Energy
Rome wasn’t built in a day. Add on small daily habits to increase your energy levels through:
– Gratitude: In the morning say “it’s gonna be a good day” and appreciate the location that you’re at, people that are around you, and the experiences that you are going through. Being happy appears to attract clients, dates, and people in general.
– Celebrate: Rewire your mammalian brain to like hard work by celebrating achievements (right after working hard for them)
– Meditation: I suggest 12 Minutes to reconnect with oneself, not necessarily as a spiritual practice. It’s practical advice.
– Review & Adjust: whether the plan for the day gets you closer to the direction (towards which you’re “sailing”)
– Sustainable Breakfast: Fruits and vegetables give you more sustainable energy for the whole day VS donuts and other simple carbs (which give you a brief kick and drop of energy levels)
– Audiobook: I suggest at least 30 minutes of self-education a day
– Grooming: Freshen up, it just makes you less sloppy at work too
(moving on with the morning routines from the energy leverage section…)
– Write Down The Goal For Today: Think about the 1-2 most important things that you want to achieve today (and make sure that they’re in line with your long-term vision)
– Deep Focus Sprints: Focus and work in ex. 25 minutes sprints. Turn off all notifications. Set the timer as a deadline. Mold the imperfect but get it done. You can always correct it after. This is especially useful when working on something hard as this exercise forces you to start in the middle and just make something out of nothing. The polishing part is easy.
– Set Default Rules For Life: For example, recurring calls with your team don’t take mental energy to schedule them each time
– Stay Accountable: Use tools such as Fabulous or a proper active accountability system with points, especially for the most important things which are ex. whether you’ve contacted enough clients
– Block Distractions: Think (habitually) about how you can block more distractions. Life throws clutter, mess, ads, notifications, apps, and everything in between fighting for your attention (which is limited). You need to actively strategize against it.
ahh… and then in the evening, remember to decompress:
Let Your Brain Speak Up: Let the brain think about whatever it wants to think about for 30 minutes. Sit in a chair after a hard day of “forced” focus and listen to yourself. You’ll find some interesting suggestions mailed from your subconsciousness.
7. Leverage Yourself
Do what YOU LIKE not me. It’s more fun to be you. People used to want to be astronauts when it was cool. Now they want to be entrepreneurs because Jobs & Zuckerberg made it to the headlines. Just be you. It’s more rewarding.
Number 1: Tik Tok videos
Do you enjoy dancing? If so, why not get paid for it? This gig requires only 2 things – an ability to dance and a smartphone to record it!
Let’s go ahead to Fiverr and see how much money you can make with this. One of the first sellers that pops up has already sold 252 dance videos at the average price of $55 per piece.
That’s $13,860 and has multiple clients queuing to buy!
The process is simple: You post a gig. The composers submit the song that they’ve just composed and they want to promote that song better with a video clip. You then come up with a choreography to dance to this song, record a video of yourself dancing and send the video to the client.
Number 2: Unboxing products
Do you enjoy new tech gadgets and toys? If so here is an idea for you. Receive new products from producers who want to see reviews and reactions from the product users. All you need is a phone!
Let’s search for it on Fiverr and click on one of the sellers popping up who already sold 65 unboxing videos for the average price of $65 each. That’s $3965 and 10 product producers queueing to get their videos done!
The process is simple: You post a gig. The producer ships the physical product to you. You then pull up your phone and record yourself unboxing this product.
Now in my honest opinion this is a very average phone video and audio quality that anybody can sell. Anybody. Seriously.
Once you earn the first money you can reinvest it to take this to the whole new level.
You could then for example buy used Canon 60D for about $450, used Sigma 18-35mm lens for about $400, a tripod for about $50, wireless Comica microphone for about $150 and a teleprompter for about $150.
Then you can offer to make high quality videos and read the specific scripts that business owners provide you with. Those usually range from 100 to 300 words.
Here is an example of another seller who sold his video 1902 for the average price of $395 just reading scripts. That’s (over) $751,290. Let me repeat this – that’s $751,290. I’m not kidding. You can check all the links to gigs in the comments. I’m not photoshopping this.
Listing 1: https://www.fiverr.com/coreworkouts/create-an-awesome-unboxing-video-of-your-product?context_referrer=search_gigs&source=top-bar&ref_ctx_id=cb89b5b4-1f41-45c5-9003-7737cc5cb81d&pckg_id=1&pos=1&context_type=rating&funnel=3b10dc85-da52-40fc-9820-79012b302ac9&seller_online=true
Listing 2: https://www.fiverr.com/bookreviewstew/shoot-a-20-word-video-on-a-green-screen-for-your-website-product-or-service?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=32a1fcb1-2b5c-4e07-a568-25845e487a68&pckg_id=1&pos=1ite-product-or-service?context_referrer=user_page&ref_ctx_id=36f63612-46a2-456f-b385-f507aaa784b4&pckg_id=1&pos=1&seller_online=true
Number 3: Playing Video Games
Are you good at any video game or at any craft or skill in general? Why not teach others? All you need is to be good at something and to have means of getting on coaching calls with your mentees, for example a Skype or Zoom account.
Here is an example of a Fiverr seller teaching how to aim in first person shooters. There are 164 coaching sessions sold for the average price of $35. That’s $5,740. Best thing is that the coach doesn’t even need to spend time with each person 1on1 but apparently organizes group coaching at the set time. How efficient.
The process is as follows: You search fiver to see if there is a demand for the skill that you have. You spot the demand simply by testing different searches and identifying how much money other sellers make on specific keywords that they use in their gig titles.
If you search for something that is not in demand, you can slightly adjust your offering. For example instead of offering Counter Strike training, maybe there is more demand in more generic aiming training as in the previous gig example?
You can also browse through Fiverr categories to get inspired. Interesting options are cooking, crafts, spirituality or dating. For example this girl made over $2 thousand dollars advising how to improve Tinder profiles and this one made over $5 thousand dollars casting psychic love spells to bring buyers’ ex back. I’m not kidding. All the links for the fact checkers in the description of this video. I don’t believe in magic but seeing this I certainly believe that there is a market for literally anything online.
Number 4: Recording Your Voice
Can you make a sexy late night DJ voice that sounds like this? If so, all you need is a quality microphone and a popper. I personally use Zoom H1n and the popper looks like this. As the name suggests, it prevents the microphone from recording the popping sounds when you are breathing into your microphone.
Head to Fiverr and search for Voice over. You’re going to find a lot of sellers making more than $10,000 each reading scripts provided by the buyers out loud to their quality microphone.
That’s it. All you need is a microphone and your voice and believe me – all accents find a fit, even German or Russian.
Number 5: Making Beats
Do you love music? Why not earn money while producing it.
The bottom line is, you go to a website like Loopcloud (formerly known as Beatport sounds), you search for the beats that suit your project, purchase the beat license that allows you to use and publish those beats in your own mixes. Then you group them together in a computer software such as Garage Band. Here are examples of a few beats I purchased a few years back from Beatport and clarified that I can use those beats in my own mixes. I mixed them together with some free loops included in Garageband to make some sounds for my videos, whether I needed something cinematic, hiphop, oriental themed or even something darker or perhaps something funky when I DJ at a house party for fun or something like that.
And by the way if you want to become a DJ, it’s simple too. You can go to a website like BeatPort Link or similar, then for about $30/a month you buy an unlimited license to a database of high quality songs that you can play using a simple deck such as this PIONEER DDJ. I’m not saying that you will make any real money that way but if you want to DJ just for fun then this is 80% of what you need to know. You’re welcome.
and here are a few more ideas:
Number 7: Removing Backgrounds From Pictures
Number 8: Copy Pasting Images
Number 9: Copying Text
Number 10: Pasting Text Into Google Translator
Number 11: Designing Menus
Number 12: Creating Twitch Graphics
Number 13: Finding Instagram Hashtags
Number 14: Making Kid Party Invitations
Number 15: Coming Up With Book Titles
Number 16: Animating Logos
Number 17: Converting Files
Number 18: Designing Tattoos
Number 19: Helping People Improve Their Social Media Profiles
Number 20: Helping People Improve Their Social Media Profiles
Number 21: Helping Companies Find Clients On Social Media