Is Freelancing the Right Way to Start Business and Become an Entrepreneur?
Here is how to utilize freelancing as the first step to start a business:
- Don’t sell your time for money because your time and your hourly fee has limits (not scalable)
- Learn skills while work and use them in your future business. Get paid for learning. Use other people money to learn the lesson.
- Don’t ever depend on one funnel or one team member only
- paid on packages vs hourly
- mulitply yourself/cloning – develop team & processes
- 2 mindset shifts
LISTEN HERE FOR AUDIO:
WATCH VIDEO HERE: